Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Presentation La vache qui rit !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
La vache qui rit

Presentation La vache qui rit ! Empty
PostSubject: Presentation La vache qui rit !   Presentation La vache qui rit ! I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 15:45

Hi there!
Ok, let's make it short : I'm La vache qui rit. I'm french (oups), and I usually talk with Gouri, who told me that you had the project to make some clan. I would really join it, to stop the pick up, nonward, and mateswhoinsultyouwhenyoudidnothingbad games (yeah, really, stop that), and find a real team.
So, I fill the apllication form !

In-Game Name: La vache qui rit

Amount of Rune-pages: 8

Main champion Type (ONLY 1, NOT MORE NOT LESS): Casterocarrys (that's one type no ?)

Main Champions (Max 5): Gragas, Kog'Maw, Heimerdinger, Tristana, Ashe

Previous experiences: I played Dota for 3 years but I don't have the pretention to be a pro

Availability : It depends what a "night" is. I'm available nearly every evening from 21 to 00. That could be more, it depends... Of my GF Smile

When would you like to have your try out: what about this thursday Wink
Back to top Go down
La vache qui rit

PostSubject: Re: Presentation La vache qui rit !   Presentation La vache qui rit ! I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 19:44

allo allo ?
Back to top Go down
Thadris
Admin
Thadris

PostSubject: Re: Presentation La vache qui rit !   Presentation La vache qui rit ! I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 21:22

Well u have talked to Gouri haven't you? Basically if you contact 1 council member that is fine as he will spread the word and add you to the waiting list. So you are fine. You don't need to wait for a response here. And for the future to all applicants, when u apply wait for a council member to contact you in-game. And if they cant catch you to talk to you within 2 days than they will post a reply here.
Back to top Go down
https://where-is-our-nexus.forumotion.com
Gouri

PostSubject: Re: Presentation La vache qui rit !   Presentation La vache qui rit ! I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 21:56

Sorry, my bad, yes we spoke and we'll keep in touch to organize some games with the clan.
Back to top Go down
La vache qui rit

PostSubject: Re: Presentation La vache qui rit !   Presentation La vache qui rit ! I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 22:34

ok ok, I just wanted to know what did you think ^^

Cause you know, I saw some people connected but noone answering, and it was a bit disturbing ^^

I'll contact Gouri and show him how powerfull I am (joke Wink )

cu ingame !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presentation La vache qui rit !   Presentation La vache qui rit ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Presentation La vache qui rit !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applicants and New Members. :: Applications-
Jump to: